Sparkling Saline Nasal Spray is a patent-protected technology platform for carbonated saline-based products that can be leveraged across numerous market segments. The Sparkling Saline Spray is a new generation of saline and seawater nasal sprays that are infused with microbubbles that reach deep into the nasal passages to help reduce congestion and clear the nose. Sparkling Saline Nasal Spray is developed in partnership with Clover Hill Healthcare of the USA.
Sparkling Saline provides an instant, refreshing, and invigorating treatment experience among consumers who use nasal sprays.
In addition, it has disruptive effects on bio-films and thick mucus, and creates a hostile environment for pathogens. In-vitro data supports Sparkling Saline's effectiveness in reducing nasal bio-films, a cause of upper respiratory infection, chronic sinusitis, and associated with poor patient outcomes in post-operative recovery.
Aurena is now offering a range of CE-marked Sparkling Nasal Sprays for Allergy, Cold & Cough, Sinus Relief and Daily Nasal Care.
Sparkling Saline can form the basis for a range of ready-developed, market-oriented, and well-documented products, with short time to market.
Product formulations includes:
- Sparkling isotonic saline
- Sparkling hypertonic saline
- Sparkling isotonic natural seawater
- Sparkling hypertonic natural seawater
- Sparkling ringer solution
You can download the complete list of CE-marked Sparkling (effervescent) formulations. Click to Download.
Private label offer:
Sparkling Saline Nasal Sprays are only available from Aurena Laboratories and offer premium products that differentiate from other saline and seawater based products.
- Alleviate symptoms of acute upper respiratory tract infections
- Facilitate the removal of mucus and crusts in the nasal cavity
- Prepare/cleanse the nasal cavity before applying medicinal products
- Daily nasal cleansing
- Sterile to the last drop
- Hypertonic versions help to decongest the mucosa and alleviate local symptoms of acute and chronic rhinosinusitis
- With daily use Sparkling Saline's triple action formula (water, salt, CO2) helps restore nasal function
- Sparkling Saline contains tiny bubbles to clear mucus and congestion with a different feeling than regular saline
Market segments: OTC
Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Class IIa)
Shelf life: 3 years from production date.
Packaging: Aptar Bag-on-Valve
Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125 and 150ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.