Sparkling Saline Nasal Spray is a new generation of saline and seawater nasal sprays that are infused with microbubbles that reach deep into the nasal passages to help reduce congestion and clear the nose.
Its patented, triple-action formula combines saline (salt + pure water or seawater) with the energetic properties of CO₂ (carbonation) to create a revolutionary rinse designed to cleanse, and neutralize the effects of inhaled particulate matter, irritants, and germs.
Sparkling Saline provides an instant, refreshing, and invigorating treatment experience among consumers who use nasal sprays.
In addition, it has disruptive effects on bio-films and thick mucus, and creates a hostile environment for pathogens. In-vitro data supports Sparkling Saline's effectiveness in reducing nasal bio-films, a cause of upper respiratory infection, chronic sinusitis, and associated with poor patient outcomes in post-operative recovery.
To clear and moisturize the nasal mucosa/cavity. Can be used on children (from 2 years) and adults.
Aurena is offering a range of CE-marked Sparkling Nasal Sprays for Allergy, Cold & Cough, Sinus Relief and Daily Nasal Care. Sparkling Saline can form the basis for a range of ready-developed, market-oriented, and well-documented products, with short time to market.
Product formulations includes:
• Sparkling Isotonic Saline
• Sparkling Hypertonic Saline
• Sparkling Isotonic Natural Seawater
• Sparkling Hypertonic Natural Seawater
• Sparkling Ringer's Solution
Private label offer:
Sparkling Saline Nasal Sprays are only available from Aurena Laboratories and offer premium products that differentiate from other saline and seawater based products.
• Relieves nasal congestion
• Alleviates allergy-related symptoms such as nasal congestion
• Cleanse the nasal cavity from allergens, irritants and bacteria
• Enables removal of obstructing matter
• Cleanse the nasal cavity prior to applying medical products
• Suitable for daily use
• Moisturizes the nasal cavity
• [For hypertonic versions] Decongests nasal cavity
• Reduces biofilms
• Sterile to the last drop
• Drug free
• Can be used at any angle
• Seawater contains minerals and trace elements
• With daily use Sparkling Saline's triple action formula (water, salt, CO₂) cleanses the nasal cavity
• Sparkling Saline contains tiny bubbles to clear mucus and congestion with a diffrent feeling than regular saline
Market segments: OTC
Product approvals: Registered according to MDR (Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, Class IIa)
Shelf life: 3 years from production date.
Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125 and 150ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available. Pre-printed cans.