Aurena Eye Wash is a handheld sterile, isotonic saline based eye wash spray for first aid treatment. The spray is to be used for rinsing and cleansing after exposure to e.g., chemicals or non-penetrating particulate matter or a combination thereof.
The fluid in the device is hypoallergenic, sterilized saline solution. It may be buffered or nonbuffered.
The device is intended to be used in institutions and workplaces and can be placed in a first aid wall station. It can be used without technical experience or training and has no age limitations. A tamper seal provides highly visible notification if the product has been used or not. Thanks to the separation of product and propellant, the bag-on-valve spray aerosol offers a more constant pressure and flow rate until the last drop, making it possible to spray from any angle.
Since the propellant, compressed air or nitrogen, is not flammable, the spray is classed as a non-flammable aerosol, which offers advantages regarding safety, transportation and storage.
This product contains no preservatives and may be used by all age groups.
Sterile isotonic saline solution for rinsing/cleansing of the eye as first aid treatment. Can be used by persons wearing contact lenses. For all ages.
• The spray is suitable for rinsing and cleansing the eye that has been exposed to chemical hazards and/or non-penetrating particulate matter such as dust and dirt.
• First aid device for single use
• Can be used at any angle
• Sterile to the last drop
- Market segments: OTC, occupational safety
- Composition: Sterile 0.9% NaCl solution, Sterile 0,9% NaCl phosphate buffered solution. In addition, actuators for different flow rates and impact pressures are available
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDR (Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used. Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.
- Accessories: Wall station (for 3 cans) and one can holder