Aurena Laboratories have developed a broad range of nasal spray products based on sterile saline solution, sterile sea salt solution, and natural seawater. The nasal sprays help to restore the moisture to nasal passages irritated by colds or allergies, dryness, pollution and overuse of nasal decongestants.
The seawater/saline solutions are deeply penetrating nasal irrigation sprays. They work by thinning the mucus and washes away foreign particles such as dust, pollutants, and allergens in a natural way. This helps to relieve congestions and restores normal respiratory function.
The hypertonic version including the Xylitol containing versions osmotically decongests the mucosa. The decongestion is effective and convenient for stuffy noses during colds, pregnancy or overuse of nasal decongestants.
With regular use of Aurena Laboratories nasal spray sufferers of rhinitis and sinusitis symptoms will be alleviated and may decrease the use of medicated products. Non-medicated and non-habit forming.
Soothe and moisturize sinus and nasal passages, relieving stuffy noses and sinus pressure.
- Alleviate symptoms of acute upper respiratory tract infections
- Facilitate the removal of mucus and crusts in the nasal cavity
- Prepare/cleanse the nasal cavity before applying medicinal products
- Daily nasal cleansing
- Sterile to the last drop
- Hypertonic- and xylitol versions help to decongest the mucosa and alleviate local symptoms of acute and chronic rhinosinusitis
List of available product groups for saline & seawater nasal sprays
Several different compositions are available under each ref-number. A complete list of formulations can be downloaded here.
- Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray, (REF-number 1010, from 0 years of age)
- Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera and/or Chamomile (REF-number 1020, from 2 years of age)
- Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera and/or Chamomile (REF-number 1011, from 2 years of age)
- Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Xylitol (REF-number 1012, from 2 years of age)
- Saline/Seawater Nasal spray (REF-number 1018, from 2 years of age)
- Market segments: OTC
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/ EEC, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used. Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.