Aurena Laboratories have developed a broad range of nasal spray products based on sterile saline solution, sterile sea salt solution and natural sea water. The nasal sprays help to restore the moisture to nasal passages irritated by colds or allergies, dryness, pollution and overuse of nasal decongestants.
The seawater/saline solutions is a non-habit forming preservative-free nasal irrigation spray. The spray keeps the nasal passages clean, moisturized, helps relieve nasal congestion and clears the nasal cavity prior to administration of medicinal products. Can be used as frequent as needed.
The hypertonic version including the Xylitol containing versions osmotically decongest the mucosa. The decongestion is effective and convenient for stuffy noses during colds, pregnancy or overuse of nasal decongestants. With regular use of Aurena Laboratories nasal spray sufferers of rhinitis and sinuitis symptoms will be alleviated and may decrease the use of medicated products. Non-medicated and non-habit forming.
To clear and moisturize the nasal mucosa/cavity.
- Relieves nasal congestion
- Alleviates allergy-related symptoms such as nasal congestion
- Cleanse the nasal cavity from allergens, irritants and bacteria
- Enables removal of obstructing matter
- Cleanse the nasal cavity prior to applying medical products
- Suitable for daily use
- Moisturizes the nasal cavity
- Reduces biofilms
- (Hypertonic) Decongests nasal cavity
Sterile to the last drop
Can be used at any angle
Seawater contains minerals and trace elements
Addition of aloe vera and/or chamomile to give a more pleasant cleaning in terms of feeling, scent and taste
Addition of Xylitol increases osmolality resulting in hypertonic solution without increasing salt concentration
List of available product groups for saline & seawater nasal sprays
Several different compositions are available under each ref-number. A complete list of formulations can be downloaded here.
Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray, (REF-number 2010, from 0 years of age)
Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera and/or Chamomile (REF-number 2020, from 2 years of age)
Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Aloe Vera and/or Chamomile (REF-number 2011, from 2 years of age)
Saline/Seawater Nasal Spray with Xylitol (REF-number 2012, from 2 years of age)
Saline/Seawater Nasal spray (REF-number 2018, from 2 years of age)
- Market segments: OTC
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDR (Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150 and 200ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available. Pre-printed cans.