The ear cleansing spray from Aurena Laboratories is a medical device that cleans the ear and removes the buildup of earwax in a safe and convenient way. Ear Spray helps cleanse the ear from wax or debris. The spray also clean ears without harming the ear together with preventing the buildup of more earwax and thus helps to maintain clean and healthy ears.
The spray is easy to use and can be sprayed at any angle until the last drop. The formula contains no harsh chemicals and is preservative-free.
Since the propellant, compressed air or nitrogen, is not flammable, the spray is classed as a non-flammable aerosol, which offers advantages regarding safety, transportation and storage.
Remove and prevent the buildup of earwax. It can be used from 30 months of age.
- Prevention of build-up of ear wax
- Removal of ear wax
- Rinsing away ear wax, without pressure to the eardrum
- Helps maintain healthy ears
- Sterile until the last drop
- Market segments: OTC
- Composition: Sterile isotonic seawater solution or alternatively: sterile isotonic saline solution
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDD (Medical Device Directive, 93/42/EEC, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml.
- Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available.
- Presentations: Both sticker labels and preprinted cans can be used.
- Labels can be provided with a tamper seal. Preprinted cans are recommended for quantities of 25,000+ per order.