The aerosol emollient spray from Aurena Laboratories acts as a water repellent and creates a barrier that protects and soothes irritated and intact skin from damage caused by irritants.
The spray contains no preservatives or other additives. The principle ingredient, soft paraffin (petrolatum), as well as the liquid paraffin are dispersed in the volatile silicone hexamethyldisiloxane (HMDS), which quickly evaporates, leaving only the pure emollient on the skin.
Bag-on-valve technology allows Aurena’s emollient aerosol to be sprayed from any angle or position with an emptying rate of close to 100%, without chilling effect. Therefore, there is no need for additional handspreading, which gives advantages in hygiene and patient integrity, minimized risk for cross-contamination.
Aurena Barrier Spray is used to keep the skin intact by moisturizing, providing a barrier from skin irritants and healing breached skin. Can be used for all ages.
- Skin moisturizing properties
- Soothes irritated skin
- Protects and soothes sensitive skin from further damage
- Protects sensitive skin and favors healing
- The protective layer is transparent
- Non-contact application of moisturizer and skin protectant spray
- Product can be used at any angle
- 36 months shelf life
- No cold propellant
- The same effect is achieved as when applied directly by hand – no need for direct contact with any sensitive areas
- Quick-drying moisturizing and skin protective layer
- Quick application by spraying onto the desired area
- Spray application minimizes risk for cross-contamination
- Market segments: Skincare, OTC
- Composition: Hexamethyldisiloxane, soft paraffin, liquid paraffin
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDR (Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from the production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 50, 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available. Pre-printed cans.