Wound healing is supported by this saline spray which mechanically removes foreign bodies, reduces pathogens, as well as blood, clot and dead tissue and moistening the tissue in the process. All this helps to reduce infection in the wound, which is one of the most frequent complications of wound healing.
Since the propellant, compressed air or nitrogen, is not flammable, the spray is classed as a non-flammable aerosol, which offers advantages regarding safety, transportation and storage.
Sterile isotonic saline solution for rinsing/cleansing of wounds. Can be used for all ages.
- The spray may be used on acute and chronic wounds and pin sites to be cleansed
- The spray fluid softens debris and eschar to enable removal
- The spray provides a gentle way of removing debris, eschar, pus and slough from a wound cavity
- Cleanses wounds and thereby supports wound healing
- Can be used at any angle
- Sterile to the last drop
- Market segments: Healthcare institutions, community care, OTC
- Composition: Sterile 0.9% NaCl solution or Sterile Ringer solution.
- Product approvals: Registered according to MDR (Medical Device Regulation 2017/745, Class IIa)
- Shelf life: 3 years from production date.
- Packaging: Standard can sizes are: 100, 125, 150, 200 and 250 ml. Individual carton boxes, with or without leaflets are also available. Pre-printed cans.